Sunday, November 8, 2009

Men Yeast Infection Pics Can A Man Not Get A Yeast Infection From Sex?

Can a man not get a yeast infection from sex? - men yeast infection pics

Antibiotics developed because a yeast infection, approximately 1 1 / 2 weeks ago. my friend developed a rash in the last weeks of the penis. After some online searching and viewing of images seem to have to be infected me. I had a yeast infection before and have the same symptoms as I am now. is to see his doctor tomorrow. Here is my problem, I called and spoke with the nurse in my office, and PCP agreed that this is probably what it is. I called the nurse at my obstetrician-gynecologist office to schedule an appointment and asked what kind of discharge he had. I said no, and she said, "Well yall have an STD, you can not get a yeast infection and you have thick white discharge. The last time I checked, the white cottage cheese" discharge is a symptom, but It is not, right? I am really angry. Both have been tested recently and although I know this could be another thing that I really feel that it is not. I'm going to the doc tomorrow anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment