Friday, February 5, 2010

Dance Belt Butt Question For Girls On Grinding Or Grind Dancing?

Question for girls on grinding or grind dancing? - dance belt butt

I like to dance grind grind, and if I am I have an erection. I can not help you if I do, but the contact and the ball is simply there. I try to keep the girls realize that part of the tape. I feel if its againts flat on the song, or they think their belt buckle. I have 2 questions. Question 1: If a man an erection can feel it in your ass. 2. Question: If they were grinding a boy and felt his erection, you want to dance with him, or disagree?

Please reply, thank you

3 comments:

  1. do not believe that children are ashamed.WHEN You Feel It IZ "Hella Good, because they know it was done a good job. Well, if you do not get an erection, it means that the honey Not Gettin was work performed. What child has not maintained GETTIN when I was crushed. Build (all boys GETTING DA to Dance Wit), THAT SINCE THE NUMBER OF Grindin everything, so you get the male predilection DAT, and the girl have KAN leisure. Itz all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course, I feel in my ass, especially when this part of his touch
    I will continue to dance in a case
    1 - when my BF
    2 - when Stanger and I really feel that can not control that girls confront and understand that they want to see, exactly.
    Otherwise, the smile and leav

    ReplyDelete
  3. and .... i also grind ... and most men get boners grind, if ... that girl, you kno men is happy ... not if u dont kno the guy, or dancing, stop, and if u do, makes sure that ur likin

    ReplyDelete