Friday, December 25, 2009

Logitech Cordless Keyboard And Mouse I Have A Logitech Cordless Keyboard But It Won't Connect?

I have a logitech cordless keyboard but it won't connect? - logitech cordless keyboard and mouse

I have a Logitech Cordless "wave" on the keyboard. With him I have a Logitech receiver with USB port and a USB key that plugs into the receiver, which has a button on it and the words "W-ID. The keyboard has a dual battery system, and I post 2 again. The batteries were corroded, so I had to withdraw. Below you will find a button that says get in touch and if you blink a green light, the battery that resembles a low battery indicator, but not by changes in cell the same things. The back shows how to communicate and verify the said receiver is connected and the batteries are new. Then he said to connect the keyboard / mouse and display a USB memory to a computer equipped with a button that you press the button and the keyboard is pressed. I need this work can someone tell me, how will the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment