Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nasal Suction Bulb 2 Month Old With Nasal Congestion, Could It Be Allergies?

2 month old with nasal congestion, could it be allergies? - nasal suction bulb

My first child is 2 months, he had his nose since birth, stuffy. Sometimes it is better than others, but always present. I use a hot steam vaporizer Vicks inhalants in the night, several times a day with saline drops, bulb nose suction and get nothing, no improvement. He consulted with his doctor a week ago because he was very busy and demanding for 10 days. I thought I waited long enough before I had the RD. He said he had only a cold. It's been 2 1 / 2 weeks and it has to be still incomplete and cold "." I asked if they could be allergies, I do not think so, because she had since birth and babies are not born with allergies, I know that you are developing an allergy and not only they have. She sees her pediatrician tomorrow for 2 months check-up and vaccinated for the first time, I ask again, but he wanted to get the input from other parents. Suggestions or ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment