Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flannel Dress Plaid/Flannel Shirt Dress: How Would You Wear It?

Plaid/Flannel Shirt Dress: How Would You Wear it? - flannel dress

Today I let the evening for an informal evening, and I mean new paint / dress flannel shirt:

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/st ...

Mine is dark blue / red / white, white, where is the least color. This is the length of the thigh down to tie with long sleeves and waist. No idea how to use .. or what accessories and shoes to pair with it. I do not see or Cowboy Western .. How can it a modern and informal? Need some ideas! How to use?

3 comments:

  1. I wear it with boots, no boots, cowboy or nothing. A good start with a heel. You can add a pair of boots if you want. A group with all good. Perhaps bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thich shirt and can be worn under his bust games as a belt,
    always looks good ..
    You can wear boots with heels, or simply
    I hope that helped:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it should be carefully used, as in many jewelers and all bc I do not know if he is in another law

    ReplyDelete