Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wedding Apparel Wedding Apparel?

Wedding Apparel? - wedding apparel

Tomorrow I attend a wedding of a friend of my friend.
I choose to dress in PDB 3. (I buy it cheaper in the last minute)
I have a black cocktail dress.
A rope light blue and pink strapless dress.
What is appropriate for the wedding?
The boys say they are the cause of blacks more fun. But I am sure that if your wedding dress.
The girls say blue, because it was the priest and I know.
Every wondered what to do.
Any tips?

1 comment:

  1. What time is the wedding?
    If you (inside, outside)?
    What is the torque like?

    I would use black as a backup: It is always a marriage APPAREAL.

    If there is a question for later in the evening, try the blue halter.

    If there one night, dressed in black.

    I do not want the brackets - does not seem appropraite marriage, in my opinion.

    So, if outside, use the rope. If you have to look at the black dress.

    ReplyDelete